Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Fitness Training Begins

Today I met with my new fitness trainer Patti at Snap Fitness. We did a fitness evaluation which gave me the following starting results:

Jan 20, 2018
Weight: 199 lbs
BMI = 33.1 (30 or higher is obese)
Body Fat Percentage = 49.1 (almost half of me is fat)
Skeletal Muscle Percentage = 21.9 (low)
Resting Metabolism = 1611 (pretty much what I had as my daily calorie goal - between 1400 and 1800)
Visceral Fat Level = 12 (high)
Flexibility scale = 0

... and my calculated Body Age = 69 Yuk!

We also took my measurements but I forgot to get a copy of that, so I will fill that in later.

We did the circuit using a bunch of machines to find out what settings to use, and what level of weights/reps I should start at (but I forgot that too lol).

We meet on Tuesday to start my routine. It will consist of warm-up, strength training and cardio. After the 2 weeks are up, I won't be using the machines and will be using a routine I can do at home.

It was a good day. Later this afternoon I went for a long walk and ended up at the grocery store buying fish for dinner tonight!


 

1 comment:

  1. That's so informative! And important to really know where you are starting from. It can only get better from here. Good luck on Tuesday, and well done!

    ReplyDelete