Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Jan 9, 2018 - Other Exercises

Today's exercise consisted of a 1 hour (5 km) walk through the snow on the Brock Trail in Brockville. This trail winds along the St. Lawrence River, through Hardy Park and then along the Buell Creek across woodlands to centertown Brockville. The trail is snow-packed. This exercise burned 364 calories. 

In addition, I also reached my 10,000 steps by 1:30pm .

And to cap off a beautiful day, I went to a 75 minute yoga/meditation session tonight. So relaxed.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Level 1 - Day 2 workout.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! All steps by 1:30! I was so busy in the kitchen today, I haven’t stopped, yet my steps are just short of the 10k. Lol What a great day. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete